Saturday, January 13, 2007

So, I decided that I was going to stay in Pittsburgh this weekend instead of going home with my family because I have homework to do and a bunch of stuff, but I kind of hate it. I mean I don't really have any friends here that I can hang out with.(How sad is that? I have been at this school for over a year and have very few friends.) I have music, tv, and homework to keep me busy until Sunday or Monday when my sister gets back. But I can only watch so much tv before I want to throw the remote at it because there is nothing on. I should have just went home.

Ohh and Hristo Si Rodi everyone! Serbian Christmas was last week but today is when my family is celebrating it. (Yep, thats right I skipped having christmas dinner to stay here and do homework. How dumb can I get?)

No comments: