Thursday, December 14, 2006

Crappy Day

Yesterday we such a crappy day. Well, it didn't start out crappy but by the time my class was over last night it was. That class was such a joke! Our professor didn't like anything anyone did, and when we asked him as a class what we were doing wrong did he help us? No! He said "Its all in the sylibus." What the hell? Isn't it the job of the professor to help us? I spent 8 hours on my final project and he didn't even say it was good or the concept was good he just said that I could have changed it to make it better. He never gives out positive helpful feedback. Plus, he doesn't ever collect the projects!! So its like I spent all that time doing nothing. Im just glad that its all over. I never have to go back to that class ever again.

Today is my last day of classes of my 6th quarter. I can't believe how fast its going! It feels like just yesterday I started here.
Here is my schedule for next quarter:
Mondays from 12:45-4:45 I have Illustration
Tuesdays from 12:45-4:45 I have Electronic Design
Wednesdays from 10:00-12:00 I have Math
12:45-4:45 I have Digital Illustration
I have off on Thursdays yay!
Friday from 10:00-12:00 I have Math again

I think next quarter is going to be pretty good :) But it might get a little crazy with two illustration classes. Lets hope not though!

No comments: