Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Some Pictures from the last couple days:

Christmas Eve:



Christmas Eve Kisses for my Cute Puppy!!




Waiting for everyone to arrive last night...i got bored hehe


Jasper got tired watching us all run around like crazy trying to get everything set up

Christmas Day:



Baba Bought me a new hat so i decided to do a little modeling while others opened some gifts haha. Every year we get Pajamas on Christmas Eve and this year Mom got me Snoopy ones lol! (At least they didn't get me and my sister matching ones like they use to when we were younger)


I don't have any other good ones to post from today but hopefully sometime i can get pictures off the digital camera.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Kaz said...

He he! Cute pics! You sure do sport those PJ's with style! :)

:P

Kate said...

Wicked cute pics!!!